We have already introduced some basic knowledge about Atlas and maps in Part 1, and this article will give more details.
Every time you insert every 4 Watchstones in Region's Citadels, the Awakening Level will increase, which means that the difficulty of the map will also increase, and you will face greater challenges. But you will also get additional bonuses and maps.
Each wake level will add the following：
* Unique Map Boss has 3% more Life
* +1% chance for an additional connected Map to drop from Unique Map Boss
* +0.5% chance for a Shaper Guardian Map to drop from Unique Map Boss (Tier 14+)
* +0.5% chance for an Elder Guardian Map to drop from Unique Map Boss (Tier 14+)
* +1% chance for an additional Unique Item to drop from Unique Map Boss
* +1% chance for additional Map Currency Item to drop from Unique Map Boss
* Increased chance per Awakening Level for the Conquerors of the Atlas to drop additional rewards
* 5% increased chance for Influenced Items to drop in Maps influenced by the Conquerors of the Atlas
Whenever you kill the boss on a map, it will open in Atlas. As for clearing the map, you can open additional rewards - Completion Bonus and Awakening Completion Bonus.
Completing the reward will increase the chance of the map falling to a higher level. If the probability is greater than 100, the map will automatically be upgraded to a higher level. If you want to receive this reward, you need to meet the following conditions:
* White maps (tier 1-5): map must be blue (magic) or higher
* Yellow maps (tier 6-10): map must be yellow (rare)
* Red maps (tier 11-16): map must be yellow (rare) and corrupted ( Vaal orb)
Awakening Completion Bonus
* 1% increased effect of Modifiers on non-unique Maps (per 6 Awakening Bonus)
* 1% chance to gain an Atlas Mission upon map completion (per 15 Awakening Bonus)
To get it, you need to meet the following requirements:
Clear high-tier map(begin with 14+)
Need Awakening level (from 1 to 8)
How to get Maps?
The map is not dropped randomly. There are some special elements that will affect the map's drop. If you do not get the map you need, you can buy it from other players or Zana.
There are some exceptions: mobs in the Zana maps can drop random maps, and Uber Labyrinth chests can drop any map. But they are not suitable for the first shooting range, they may even fall before Atlas and the map are unlocked.
To fully master Atlas and Maps, you need to have enough patience and time. Once you understand how they work, you will proceed more smoothly in Path Of Exile. If you encounter problems in the game, you can get through them by purchasing POE Currency or POE Boosting from PoeCurrency.com.
PoeCurrency.com will help solve all the problems you encounter in the game, and do our best to create a good game environment for you.