It has now entered January, and for POE fans, the tormented waiting is almost over.
And the Heist Flashback event of POE has also ended, which means that the new league of Path Of Exile is coming soon, and GGG has given some clues that there will be some changes about Atlas of Worlds, which makes many fans curious. But there are still several days before the end of Heist, so we have collected some questions about the Heist League, and what newbies who want to join the game in the next league should pay attention to. We have given corresponding suggestions and tips.
Are the new Atlas coming to standard at the same time as the new league release? And the balance changes are the changes implemented in standard when the new league ends?
Yes and yes. The only difference between the league and standard (and their HC/SSF equivalents) is the league mechanic itself and emergent player stuff like the economy. All gameplay mechanics like the Atlas and balance changes are identical across the entirety of the game.
Do all the crafting bench unlocks and unveiling modifiers reset after each league too? Is hideout types the only kind of cross-league unlocks?
Technically you get to keep the lowest tier of life and resist crafting recipes, whereas new accounts need to make it to the Dread Thicket before they can do that. But it's not really useful to craft life and resists in act 2 anyway.
Also, nobody ever mentions the Scion as a cross-league unlock. GGG could have removed her from the character creation screen when you select a new league, but they didn't!
Which contracts run for XP in Heist?
Tunnels. Roll contracts with more monsters in reward rooms. Open as many rewards chest as you can so that all the room will have reinforcement after the alert is given. Do a couple of round trips between the Display room and exit.
That may not be completely optimal but you get 1% of level 100 per contract this way. And tunnels blueprints are even better than tunnels contracts.
I will begin the game with the launch of 3.13. I'm looking for some advice!
To give you a few tips:
1. Keeping gems isn't important you can buy all of them later on with the exception of Enhance - Empower - Enlighten, you can pick up gems with quality on them to sell them to a vendor, if you sell gems with a total of 40% qual to a vendor you get a Gemcutters Prism (gives gems 1% quality).
2. Rare items can be confusing since there are so many mods you barely can tell what's useful, as a general rule while leveling you'll want HP and Elemental Resistances on them, everything else is nice to have.
3. Items have "bases", depending on what attribute those items require they're more likely to roll that color (Strength - Red, Intelligence - Blue, Dexterity - Green) keep that in mind when trying to color items.
4. Don't be afraid to wear items with wrong stats if they have good stats (an int chest with 80 HP and tons of resist is much better than an str chest with no useful mods).
5. Finally, you can start the game without following a specific guide but you may run into a wall if you just wing it, so if you don't want that try looking for at least a rough outline for a build. If you're interested, you can subscribe to PoeCurrency.com. Because after the new league is released, PoeCurrency.com will often update relevant news and game guides, and even builds. These may help you.
And PoeCurrency.com also provides cheap POE Currency, you can come to PoeCurrency.com to buy when you need it, our staff is online 24/7, if you have any questions, you can communicate with them at any time.