In POE 3.13, Witch Necromancer Skeleton Mages is very friendly to novices, not only very easy to start, but also very low cost. Skeleton Mages got a big buff in 3.13, which also means that you can kill all single end bosses only with the currency you accumulate through the red maps.
* Good for "stay in place" encounters
* Go deep into red maps with low currency
* Scales with currency
* Can focus on a clear or single target, by changing support gems of Skels
* Relaxed minion playstyle
* Doesn't need to empower, cluster jewels
* Defenses with minions to absorb hits, high block chance, good life pool, high life regen, good life gained on block, can't be stunned
* Can't do elemental reflect maps, unless you get expensive rings
* Minion play style is not for everybody
* At very high wealth investment, other minion builds do better
Ascendancy: Mindless Aggression, Unnatural Strength, Mistress of Sacrifice, Bone Barrier
Pantheon: Lunaris and Ryslatha
Bandit: Kill All
There are two options for you to choose from, you can fill the screen with projectiles, so it's hard to see what's going on. This is a better clearing, a worse single goal. Or you don't have to fill the screen with projectiles, which clears slower and better single target.
Don't fill the screen with projectiles
Vaal Summon Skeleton - Pierce - Spell Echo - Minion Damage - Elemental Army - Elemental Focus
Fill the screen with projectiles
Vaal Summon Skeleton - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Pierce - Spell Echo - Minion Damage - Elemental Army
Raise Zombies - Stone Golem - Feeding Frenzy - Meat Shield
CWDT (keep lv7) - Immortal Call (keep lv9) - Convocation (keep lv10), Flame Dash
1. Storm Brand - Hextouch - Elemental Weakness
2. Bone Offering(huge defensive boost), Vitality(life regeneration), Desecrate( to make corpses to use bone offering)
* Zealotry and Summon SKitterbots are both linked to Generosity and Enlighten.
* Enlighten is not needed, but mana is a bit tight without it.
* You only need Enlighten to be level 2 to get enough free mana.
* You can buy a corrupted level 2 Enlighten quite cheaply
Dead Reckoning is needed. Minions have +8% to all Elemental Resistances. With at least 40 Intelligence in Radius, Summon Skeletons can Summon up to 15 Skeleton Mages.
With +2 to minion gems, even with life and resists, these are really cheap, 2-3 Chaos early league.
It's cost-effective to buy a corrupted Tabula with +2 socked duration gems.
After obtaining the chest, you can purchase two weapons with "+1 all spell skill gems". They run 5-30 chaos in the early stage. They must all be both melee weapons, or both wands! If you have enough budget, you can get some minion damage/minion attack speed mods, which will increase the cost, so this is up to you. (It can only be used on the wand).
* Don't get + fire or cold damage to spells on your wands, it will mess up EE
* Craft "Trigger socketed spells when you use a skill" onto the wand with Desecrate and Bone Offering
Mods include Life, Minions hinder on spell hit, % increased minion damage, minion cast speed, added damage to minions (fire and cold are best).
You will need dex on at least one item
It's preferable to get a stygian vice belt, it's a great place to socket in the jewel with "minions taunt on attack" If possible, get gear with armor, the more the better.
They're for defense!
* Life with anti bleed
* Quicksilver for movement
* Quartz for dodge
* Basalt for Phys damage reduction
* Granite for more armor
This is the starter build of Witch Necromancer Skeleton Mages. If you are a new player of Path Of Exile, you might as well start from this, it is easy and cheap! If you need to use POE Currency in the process of collecting equipment, you can also buy them from PoeCurrency.com.
Because PoeCurrency.com provides cheap POE Currency, this will undoubtedly help you reduce your expenses as much as possible. And you may need more POE Currency later in the game, so it is necessary to find a website that sells cheap POE Currency!