Path of Exile: Tips for Defeating The Shaper
Jun 09, 2022 Source: POECURRENCY
The Shaper is the first Pinnacle boss who players meet in Sentinel League. Defeating The Shaper is the 31st challenge in Sentinel League, and players need to create the following conditions to defeat him more smoothly.
1. When Maven is watching the battle, you need to speed up the attack.
Since Maven can boost The Shaper in many ways, using a high DPS build to quickly beat The Shaper is the best option. Because the longer the line is drawn, the more mechanics she'll power up The Shaper, including increased damage resistance, increased speed, and even annoying clones.
2. Try to avoid the Shaper Beam.
Shaper Beam is one of The Shaper's main abilities, and it attacks you with an extremely powerful beam. If the Shaper Beam is unfortunate enough to be hit, it will inflict continuous damage, and the player's life will continue to be affected even after the attack ends. So long-range builds will be more suitable for dealing with this skill, and at the same time, when it is in the charging phase, players seize this precious gap and run to a safe area ahead of time.
3. Try to avoid triggering Volatile Anomalies.
Defeating the Shaper requires a quick fix, as the Vortex spell will spawn a slow-moving grey orb at the edge of the arena every few seconds during combat in search of the player, which will deal heavy cold damage. Therefore, players should try to stay in the middle of the arena, avoid touching them as much as possible, and quickly run to the other side to start attacking.
Path of Exile Currency also plays a very important role in Challenge Leagues, and they give you certain buffs and advance your progress in Sentinel League. If you don't have time to farm or lack a specific one, you can buy POE Currency directly on POECurrency.com.
- Path of Exile: Tips for the Black Star Bossfight
- Path of Exile: 3.18.1c patch brings less than perfect texture system improvements
- Path of Exile: What You Need to Know About Uber Lab Farming
- Path of Exile: Interplay between Corrupted Soul and Petrified Blood
- Path of Exile: Patch 3.18.1b Brings New Kirac's Vault Pass Features
- Path of Exile: Tips for Capturing Beasts