Path of Exile: Tips for Capturing Beasts
Jun 23, 2022 Source: POECURRENCY
Beasts are the general term for wild animals in Wraeclast, and capturing beasts is also an essential skill for players in the process of Path of Exile. At the same time, Beastcrafting is also one of the ways for players to obtain new equipment. So capturing beasts is a must for every player. Starting with Act 2, taking the following tips will result in a large efficiency gain.
1. Identify the beast by different icons.
There are also different kinds of beasts, and it is very easy to master the methods of identifying them. The beast with the yellow icon has one Bestiary mod, while the beast with the red icon has two Bestiary mods. Red beasts have higher health and spawn monsters. Once you find the beast, press the "V" button to cast a net on the animal to capture it.
2. Grasp the help that Einhar Frey can provide.
Einhar Frey also appears when the beast's health drops below 50%. Whether at Menagerie, Forest Encampment, or Oriath, he will teach players how to use the net and assist players in capturing the beast.
After the capturing is complete, Einhar will leave and the beast captured by the player will be recorded in the Bestiary, and the next adventure will be accessible.
3. There are multiple ways to get Nets.
Players can obtain nets in loot; they can also be sold through Einhar.
POECurrency.com is dedicated to bringing more help to your Path of Exile process. You can not only get a lot of news and information here but also get secure POE Currency, you are welcome to visit at any time, and we will be happy to serve you.
- Path of Exile: Tips for the Black Star Bossfight
- Path of Exile: 3.18.1c patch brings less than perfect texture system improvements
- Path of Exile: What You Need to Know About Uber Lab Farming
- Path of Exile: Interplay between Corrupted Soul and Petrified Blood
- Path of Exile: Patch 3.18.1b Brings New Kirac's Vault Pass Features
- Path Of Exile: Inspiring Advice on The Witch Class